Relocating Solar Panels
Client location: Anstead, QLD, 4070
About the customer & what they require:
Clients on acreage had solar panels on the roof of their shed. They needed them relocated on a different part of the shed roof to make way for a larger roller door that was being installed to the shed. We are experienced solar designers and installers so had the expertise they were looking for to undertake this part of the renovation.
What we did:
- Removed the existing panels
- Disconnected the wiring.
- Designed a new panel layout for the new position, which involved reconfiguring the panels and wiring.
- Carried out the new installation.
- Tested and commissioned the new system.
The results of the lighting installation:
- A safe and functional solar system working well in its new location.