Solar System Safety Check And repair
Client location: Camp Hill, QLD, 4152
About the customer & what they require:
This customer had an existing large roof top solar system (made up of an independent 3kw unit and 2 kw unit) but it was no longer giving him the high returns he was used to. He contacted us for advice about removing some of the system and replacing it. We hadn’t installed the system but we are experienced in solar installation and solar fault finding.
What we did:
- We inspected the system and discovered, amongst other problems, that it had hot spots on some of the panels, indicating the panels were at risk of fire.
- We gave the customer a full report on what was wrong with the system and the probable causes.
- We presented him with the most cost-effective strategy for rectifying the faults and re-building a functional rooftop system
- We oversaw the re-build of his system from beginning to end
The results of the lighting installation:
- A safe and functioning rooftop solar system